Don’t Procrastinate Your Chimney Cleaning. Hire a Professional to Clean It!
- Professional chimney cleanings remove soot, ash, creosote buildup (a flammable and damaging substance), and any other debris that may have gotten into the system.
- By making these cleanings a regular part of your home maintenance plan, you’re working to ensure that your system performs as safely and as efficiently as it should, that it’s clean and free of flue obstructions, and that it’s well maintained and ready to serve you for years and years.
- Our team is focused on making the scheduling and service process easy on you from quick scheduling, great communication and even financing options.
Will A Chimney Cleaning Be Messy?
We wear foot coverings, set up protective tarps and powerful HEPA vacuums, and use techniques and tools that are proven to provide a thorough cleaning of your chimney, without making your home look like a coal mine. Your satisfaction is paramount and we guarantee a mess-free, thorough job!
Ready to Book?
We do not share the pricing of our services on our site, because each service has multiple variables including the number of flues, the type of appliance, etc. We can only give you an estimated price until we fully understand your appliance and the time and materials it will take to be serviced. If you have questions about costs, please call our office and our team will be happy to answer any questions. If you are still unsure, please check out our reviews and you can find confidence in our work through our happy customers.
What to Expect
Whether you call us or we call you back after you submit a scheduling form, you can expect our team to ask you a couple of questions.
- Have you used us for your appliance before? If so, we have all your past services on file and it speeds up the scheduling process.
- Where is your home located? This ensures that you are in our service area.
- What kind of appliance are you wanting to be serviced?
- How many stories is your home?
- What is the exterior of your chimney made out of?
- What do you have on your roof? (metal shingles, terra cotta, etc)
*If you don’t know the answers to these questions, no worries! Our team can help you.