Leaky Chimneys Are No Match for Knoxville’s only CSIA-certified Chimney Professionals
Water is one of your chimney’s worst enemies, and a leak can leave your system very vulnerable. If a chimney leak is not addressed quickly enough, fixing the damaged masonry will require extensive care and could be extremely costly. Fortunately for you, TN Fireplace and Chimney’s technicians are CSIA-certified experts who can help diagnose minor leaks before they become major hassles.
Signs & causes of a chimney leak:
- Damaged flashing: The metal strips that run along your roof near your chimney, called flashing, can be lifted, dented, rusted, or otherwise damaged by water, strong winds, loose debris, and animals.
- Loose shingles: If your shingles have come loose, there are gaps present, or there’s no caulk or seal around the flashing, it could be a cause of the leak
- Water coming in through your chimney and down into your firebox
- Rust along your chimney chase or down the side of your home
- Chimney discoloration & vegetation growth
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
They were on time, accessed the leaking problem. Fixed the problem in a few minutes. Very impressed!