Do You Need to Book Chimney Services?
Serving the Knoxville TN Area
Ready to Book?
We do not share the pricing of our services on our site, because each service has multiple variables including the number of flues, the type of appliance, etc. We can only give you an estimated price until we fully understand your appliance and the time and materials it will take to be serviced. If you have questions about costs, please call our office and our team will be happy to answer any questions. If you are still unsure, please check out our reviews and you can find confidence in our work through our happy customers.
What to Expect
Whether you call us or we call you back after you submit a scheduling form, you can expect our team to ask you a couple of questions.
- Have you used us for your appliance before? If so, we have all your past services on file and it speeds up the scheduling process.
- Where is your home located? This ensures that you are in our service area.
- What kind of appliance are you wanting to be serviced?
- How many stories is your home?
- What is the exterior of your chimney made out of?
- What do you have on your roof? (metal shingles, terra cotta, etc)
*If you don’t know the answers to these questions, no worries! Our team can help you.
Maintenance in the Off-Season
It’s not burning season, so it’s easy to put off any chimney maintenance for the fall, but there are perks to scheduling maintenance services in the spring:
- A more flexible schedule to get your appointment on the day and time you want it.
- Time to schedule repair services so they are completed before the burning season.
- Peace of mind that you won’t experience any chimney odors or animals nests throughout the summer.
- Level 1, 2 and 3 Chimney Inspections
- New Fireplace Construction
- Gas Services
- Chimney Relining
- Leaky Chimneys
- Masonry Repairs & Stucco/Concrete Work
- Smoke Chamber Parging
- Chimney Rebuilds
- Historical Restorations
Our Service Area
Those of us here at TN Fireplace and Chimney are based in Knoxville and proudly serve our neighbors throughout the surrounding communities. Wherever you are in the following counties, zips, and cities, we hope you’ll call on our Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) certified team when you need quality and professional chimney and fireplace cleanings, inspections, repairs, restorations, and installations.
Knox County: 37721, 37754, 37806, 37849, 37901, 37902, 37909, 37912, 37914, 37915, 37916, 37917, 37918, 37919, 37920, 37921, 37922, 37923, 37924, 37927, 37928, 37929, 37930, 37931, 37932, 37933, 37934, 37938, 37939, 37940, 37950, 37995, 37996, 37997, 37998
Blount County: 37701, 37737, 37777, 37801, 37802, 37803, 37804, 37853, 37878, 37882, 37886
Loudon County: 37742, 37771, 37772, 37774, 37846
Jefferson County: 37725, 37760, 37820, 37871, 37890