Repairs and Restorations
When you call on us to mend your chimney ailments, you can rest assured we can take care of any repairs or restoration and leave your home in the best condition.
You may have noticed signs of damage on your chimney and fireplace, but not know where the problem originates, or you may know just where the problem is but have no idea what to do about it. Don’t wait.
- Each year, thousands of modern heating appliances are vented into damaged or outdated masonry chimneys, resulting in poor draft, disintegration of the chimney, and fire hazards.
- Rust and other water damage issues can lead to structural damage to your home.
- Cracks commonly form due to the expansion and contraction of moisture in the brick, stucco, or concrete; smoke stains settle deep into the masonry; and the mortar joints of the masonry can crack, crumble, and recede over time as well.
Whether you have a historic home or a new build, a masonry chimney or a prefabricated chimney, our team is equipped and capable of handling all of your individual needs We’re the only Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)-certified team of chimney sweeps in Knoxville and we’ve been repairing and restoring the chimneys of our neighbors throughout the area for over a decade.
High quality work! Offered a lot of options and very knowledgeable. Exactly what I wanted, with a great price to follow! Definitely recommend!Kimberly Doran
Our repair and restoration services include all of the following:
- Chimney Relining & HeatShield
- Leaky Chimney Repair
- Roof Repairs
- Masonry Repairs & Stucco/Concrete Work
- Damper Repair & Replacement
- Smoke Chamber Parging
- Chimney Rebuilds
- Historical Restorations
If your chimney is in need of repair or restoration work or you think it may be, give us a call. We’ll evaluate your entire chimney system and provide you with a detailed report of our recommendations. And you won’t just have to take our word for it — we’ll even provide you with photo documentation of our findings for your records.
Superb service very professional A+++
Takes a lot of pride in there work.